HG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup Gangsters! Welcome to the HG official forumz. Read it or be kicked.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Second Snow Dragon Raid -- Important Read It Here

+9
asvoria
LittleTeaPot
Eriol
Theosis
Kaisyaedda
Sniff
enoki
melodidi
Computer
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Computer

Computer
Access Denied
Access Denied

Second Snow Dragon Beta plan on HOLD. Need more people to finish lvling their alt and recruiting.

Even though it is on HOLD, please still vote to get the conclusion.

Instead of direct polling, I need people to actually post what they think and reason. To get you guys started and what might be mentioned, ill list out some...

Separate DKP for first and second:
Pro: Fair for those who actually made alts to go on runs.
Con/Problems: May not have 30 people. If those who sit out end up going to the second, how should the points be split. Are we rolling for same or different items. How many will actually "volunteer" to go raid.

Share DKP:
Pro: just stay on and end it within 15 minutes for second raid
Con/Problem: What happens to the ppl who spend extra effort in alt and those who dont want to go to both raid. Not exactly the best choice.

Recruit new members on alt guild & separate dkp:
Second sd party will be more first come first serve based on the alt guild & separate dkp.

Need you guys to vote/suggest/comment on what you guys want to do. If you have better idea, just post it here in detail. What i wrote here is just a sample really. So... post, choose, and refine the choices. The less the drama the better it is. Keep it civilized.

*added: Do u ppl also want to roll for a different unique cause its alt run not main run.

Last edited by Computer on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:03 am; edited 6 times in total

melodidi

melodidi
Racist Bastard

Second sd party will be more first come first serve based on the alt guild & separate dkp.

ill go with this one. just make them a different guild. nth is involved in both guild. then, no drama. ppl who made alt get to go and roll for their alt, ppl who dont wanna go, stick w/ 1st run.

enoki

Cocky Racist Bastard

sounds good to me

Sniff

Sniff
Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard

I vote for:

Second SD party will be more first come first serve based on the alt guild & separate dkp.

Kaisyaedda

Kaisyaedda
Admin

My Vote on:

*Possible to have option to choose what you gonna roll for? Cos some might prefer to roll for their Main instead of Alt.

Theosis

Theosis
King of Racists
King of Racists

Kaisyaedda wrote:My Vote on:

*Possible to have option to choose what you gonna roll for? Cos some might prefer to roll for their Main instead of Alt.

It'll most likely be run the exact same way as the current system, except that the points are seperate if that's the option we choose. So yeah, I'd assume you can pick what you want to roll on.

I choose

as well.

Eriol

Eriol
Racist Bastard

I vote on:

Just 1 question... When will this be implemented? Because I'm currently lvling my alt and I'd hate to miss the first wave of points...

LittleTeaPot

Racist Bastard

i vote this too:

asvoria

Racist Bastard

Recuit seperate members sounds nice to me.

Star

Star
Racist Bastard

same goes for me ,
Share and recruit people

TheUnemployed

Cocky Racist Bastard

I'm voting for:

DeliciouslyGood

DeliciouslyGood
Racist Bastard

I vote for:

Because it's kind of like a 2nd chance for others. And it sounds more reasonable, in my opinion.

zabanya

zabanya
Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard

i second the motion!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum