HG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup Gangsters! Welcome to the HG official forumz. Read it or be kicked.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Guild Leader Poll Over

+19
Dysent
xhighbloodx
icyarrow
Vice
Tibarn
Dreatra
Sniff
utoy
helenkey
Teacher
DeliciouslyGood
asvoria
Lunar
Eriol
Medecine
KaivynEdda
Fumihiko
Kaisyaedda
Computer
23 posters

HelloGangster's Next Top Model

New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_lcap26%New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_rcap 26% [ 12 ]
New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_lcap20%New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_rcap 20% [ 9 ]
New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_lcap4%New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_lcap2%New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_lcap15%New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_rcap 15% [ 7 ]
New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_lcap33%New Guild Leader Poll Over Vote_rcap 33% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 46

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty New Guild Leader Poll Over Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 am

Computer

Computer
Access Denied
Access Denied

The dates of poll has been pushed forward and so I can quit game early. Plane Ticket already bought and China Visa is in progress. Leaving on 4/21 probably at about 3 pm PST.

I won't have any computer that is good enough to access Edda but will most likely to be on ventrilo and msn.

Vote wisely and carefully, lets not see "oh nos I voted the wrong option." Multiple choice.

Voting is over I guess. Enough people voting already. So anyways, I guess my char stay lead and the chosen one is Lunar second in lead vote and already in action.

Last edited by Computer on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 am; edited 5 times in total

2New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:56 am

Kaisyaedda

Kaisyaedda
Admin

Lunar: Most veteran Manager in HG. Nice personality. Contribute alot to HG like when HG needed healers. She is actively looking out & recruiting new healers. Helps to solve alot of drama in HG before. =x

Medecine: One of the veteran Excellence in HG. Thoughtful. Never attempt to bid on Athena boots he already got in HH when he can actually still easily outbid anyone in HG with his dkp points. He let others who need to complete their set to have it first. Attend all SD raid rain or shine & always very punctual. =x

3New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Fumihiko

Racist Bastard

Lunar & Kaisya FTW <3

4New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 pm

KaivynEdda

KaivynEdda

1st Choice: Lunar

Without any doubt she is the best choice.Before I join HG.Seen Lunar commanding in war.She lead the war very well cos people listen to her.In HG,Lunar has been always helpful & nice to everyone.She even resolve lots of problematic conflicts successfully.Basically almost all Olympus & even Titan side likes Lunar & respect her.

2nd Choice: Medecine

Helpful & most active in SD.

* Kaisya isn't a good choice cos she uses too much of her heart than her mind.Which isn't a good thing in solving issues.She never like to lead so she has 0 experience even in leading war till date.Moreover now we are talking about leading the oldest & most reputable guild in Olympus.Too risky.

Last edited by KaivynEdda on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

5New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Medecine

Medecine
Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard

Kaisya :
-is nice with everybody Razz
-was able to manage people during HH study
-is active yet (play the game beside our raid) Basketball
-was already GoW and alot of people outside of HG know her Cool

6New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Eriol

Eriol
Racist Bastard

Medecine or Kaisya

7New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Lunar

No.1 Racist Tank
No.1 Racist Tank

I nominate:

Kaisya

Her dedication to HG and the game is truly admirable. Since the day she joined us, she has been purely dedicated to the growth of HG and our expansion as a guild.

If I were to compare Kaisya and myself on the basis of pure dedication, loyalty, and commitment, Kaisya would come out on top hands down. She has shown up to almost every single raid unfailingly, and this is very evident if you compare our DKP.

Thus, I wholeheartly support Kaisya as our next guild leader.

8New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 am

asvoria

Racist Bastard

I nominate Lunar. She has been in HG Longer than me,(which is like forevaaaaa) Even tho at first we thought she was a Lunarian spy she proved herself D: She has always been nice and cute and asian. Sure choice. +1

Also Kaisya. Kaisya is extremelly nice. Never ever rude. Those unlike lunar she actually came from the guild Lunarians, her convictions have been set on HG since day 1.

9New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:59 am

DeliciouslyGood

DeliciouslyGood
Racist Bastard

I nominate kaisya and lunar <3

10New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Teacher

Racist Bastard

Kaisya!!! with all due respect

She is hella active, and passionate in how she deals with her guildmates. She had been GoW many times I guess and is online most of the time so she can deal with any problems whenever it may occur.

Sorry for the grammar if ever Im just so sleepy.

11New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:42 pm

helenkey

Cocky Racist Bastard

actually i felt that a tanker would do a better job in leading us from cpu. it's the class difference i feel.

otherwise my vote is for Lunar and Kaisya.
They are great! Very Happy

12New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:26 pm

utoy

Racist Bastard

Lunar and Kaisya FTW! What a Face

13New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:21 am

Sniff

Sniff

First Choice is Lunar : Veteran HG member and everyone respects her within the guild,dedicated and very approachable.

Second Choice is Medecine : Very Smart in terms of her opinions in the game,respected by all HG members and very kind.

Whoever gets chosen ill support. Smile

14New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:10 am

Dreatra

Cocky Racist Bastard

I nominate CPU's dog

15New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:22 am

Tibarn

Racist Bastard

I only nominate Kaisya even if i have hesitated between her and Medoc, cuz they look both reliable.
Kaisya seems kind, active yet and able to manage the guild.
Edit: I prefer cat.

16New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 am

Vice

Racist Bastard

I nominate CPU's dog also

17New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:10 am

icyarrow

icyarrow
Racist Bastard

i will nominate:

Lunar: veteran guild member, very approachable and friendly, takes care of every guild member and treat us like her child (our mummi lunar Very Happy). very helpful too

Medecine: veteran guild member too, rain or shine, he is always present for the raid. very helpful too (always look for him to help calculate the price of equipments) haha Very Happy

both of them are great.

18New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:49 am

xhighbloodx

Racist Bastard

I nominate Lunar/Medicine/Kaisya

19New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:28 am

Dysent

Lunar my future wife <3

20New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 am

Rahgi

I nominate Lunar.

The fact that she's not only 'SD' active but she's almost ALWAYS on. And also what everyone else says about her :3

21New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:31 pm

noitra

i nominate lunar.... Very Happy

22New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 am

ShiroYasha

Racist Bastard

Voted CPU's Dog, Kaisya and Lunar , either of them is good. We just need the one with more respect hold the tittle guild leader in Computer's place, the other still can contribute to guild no less than guild leader as a manager.

And seriously... why the helll i'm in this poll?

23New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:46 am

Computer

Computer
Access Denied
Access Denied

because shymine nominated you lol

24New Guild Leader Poll Over Empty Re: New Guild Leader Poll Over Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 am

zabanya

zabanya

nominate me and you wont have any more worries! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum