HG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup Gangsters! Welcome to the HG official forumz. Read it or be kicked.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules on second class uniques

3 posters

Rules on second class uniques

Rules on second class uniques Vote_lcap65%Rules on second class uniques Vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Rules on second class uniques Vote_lcap15%Rules on second class uniques Vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
Rules on second class uniques Vote_lcap5%Rules on second class uniques Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Rules on second class uniques Vote_lcap15%Rules on second class uniques Vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules on second class uniques Empty Rules on second class uniques Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:53 am

Computer

Computer
Access Denied
Access Denied

Uniques are getting very common and we are obviously not the only guild that can kill snow dragons now days.

The question here is that what do you guys want to do with the uniques earned from HG. Needless to say, first class has always been "need" first and so this is not going to be the thing we are voting on. We are voting on second class rolling only.

Choices in Detail:
1. Not everybody's rich to UPG both 1st and 2nd. By selling 2nd, people may be funded to upgrade their 1st.
2. 30 people raid what you want is not up to you entirely alone.
3. Post your own opinion.

Vote Ends on 24th 2 hours after bronze reset time unless enough people voting.

Last edited by Computer on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

2Rules on second class uniques Empty Re: Rules on second class uniques Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:05 am

Sniff

Sniff
Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard

I choose option: 1

-cause Im one of those who are not rich in terms of buying UPGs for sniffs gear. (unless i load CC then im ok with anything)

My only concern is that I don't have a second class so how will the selling of the 2nd unique(that no one needs) benefit me? what is the rule on that?

Will it be like the option on the poll on Fumi's unique wherein the people on the said raid get UPGS each?

Which ever the outcome will be as long as it will benefit all of us in the long run. Im up for it.Thank you.cheers!
Very Happy

3Rules on second class uniques Empty Re: Rules on second class uniques Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:09 am

Computer

Computer
Access Denied
Access Denied

Wait.. what? This vote is about... YOU use your DKP to bid for what YOU wanted for second class. After you own the item, are YOU allowed or not allowed to sell it.

but er well 1 is winning lol

4Rules on second class uniques Empty Re: Rules on second class uniques Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:42 am

helenkey

Cocky Racist Bastard

maybe allow selling after everyone has got their 2nd class roll?
maybe at least everyone has a second roll weapon?
does that sound good?

5Rules on second class uniques Empty Re: Rules on second class uniques Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:31 pm

helenkey

Cocky Racist Bastard

hmmm are we restarting the vote? because i put it on others before it was updated with my suggestion?

6Rules on second class uniques Empty Re: Rules on second class uniques Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Computer

Computer
Access Denied
Access Denied

too lazy lol. just ask those ppl who posted if they want to change and post something at sd later

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum