HG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup Gangsters! Welcome to the HG official forumz. Read it or be kicked.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it!

+2
Qiao
Sniff
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Empty HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 am

Sniff

Sniff
Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard

Advance Merry Christmas guildies santa

I love the forums theme by the way <3x100 I love you

2HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Empty Re: HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 am

Qiao

yea 100 times better than hello kitty wtf

3HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Empty Re: HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 am

Lunar

No.1 Racist Tank
No.1 Racist Tank

Glad you like it. Look forward to Justin Bieber in 2011!!

4HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Empty Re: HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 am

Medecine

Medecine

I agree, we can more easily read Shocked the colored message than previously : so it's better Razz

But i suggest you to post this topic in "General Chat" : because i don't understand how it's linked with "Snow Dragon" scratch (i m sorry to be such a maniac Embarassed )

[Edit]: Wow was moved fast Shocked in the right section, thx

5HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Empty Re: HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:31 pm

InViVo

Cocky Racist Bastard

merry christmas and happy new year to all of you guys

http://www.eurogangster.com

6HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Empty Re: HG Forums Christmas Theme <3 it! Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:57 am

Smacky

Smacky

jingle balls, jingle balls... hangging on the wall, like a rubber ball... if you touch it, it will fall... hey!!!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everyone Razz What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum