HG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup Gangsters! Welcome to the HG official forumz. Read it or be kicked.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snow Dragon Videos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Snow Dragon Videos Empty Snow Dragon Videos Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:12 am

Cypher

Racist Bastard

I am trying to upload 2/3 videos I recorded on youtube. Look for "HelloGangster Vs The Snow Dragon" in like 4-5 hours maybe. That one is our first victory, and it has the audio from the vent. Later I am going to upload the latest and fastest run, which has no audio from vent.

2Snow Dragon Videos Empty One of the videos Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Cypher

Racist Bastard

Well the video of our first snow dragon fight failed to upload for some reason but the video of the fight we just did uploaded. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfdjOVOlMPY
I just checked the video and on any setting other than 720p all the text looks like a blur, so if you interested in seeing that you need to watch it in 720p.

3Snow Dragon Videos Empty Re: Snow Dragon Videos Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:59 am

Medecine

Medecine
Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard

Cypher u play pretty well king for someone only lvl 38 wearing +4 armor at most geek (your helmet and cape = +0 make it +2 at least cause it's safe upgrade = no breaking).

You managed to die only 1 time by avoiding well the ice rain or ice vortex (the die on the boss at the last second wasn't a die but a sacrificial attack) and u was running back into the corner everytime u got the time bomb on you.

Just 1 regret : u need to read the post about "Ideas for next Raid Dungeon" study : http://hg-guild.nstars.org/snow-dragon-f1/ideas-for-the-next-raid-dungeon-t8.htm

-> Because u didn't have "summon pet" in ur task bar, u took 100% of the time bomb flower and the other debuff on you...
(beside time bomb : there is "head skull" affraid debuff doing damage over time ?)
-> At around the 9th min of the video u can see Kryz catching and passing u with a slower mount elephant (he got a 130% speed tiger and u are using a 135% speed hell horse) because u didn't have secondary weapon with speed enchant on it...

4Snow Dragon Videos Empty Re: Snow Dragon Videos Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:03 am

Cypher

Racist Bastard

Yea my sword and boots have +6% speed on them right now Sad
When I start playing more (like tomorrow I am going for lvl 40) I will get a new sword and enchant that or just enchant mine for dex and then get a new weapon for speed. Also I don't think anyone else uses a pet, I don't really like them so I only have that lvl 10 cat spirit thing :\
Anyways when I try to upload the 1st video it keeps failing for some reason. Anyone know why it would do that? Its the same video type as the third, and is just like 40mb bigger so it shouldn't have a problem.

5Snow Dragon Videos Empty Re: Snow Dragon Videos Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:25 am

Medecine

Medecine
Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard

They are pets lvl 10, 20 and 30 : 3 for each lvl = 9 different pets... but well i agree : they are all ugly like hell and don't like show them (excepted the cat with magic buff lvl 10 cat )

Well : i think people use them : but the pets die very fast during the 1st aoe, baby dragon or debuff and we must wait like 1-2min for resummon it after he died (if u don't forget it), but well : i have just found out may be a tip for counter that...
( http://hg-guild.nstars.org/snow-dragon-f1/ideas-for-the-next-raid-dungeon-t8.htm )

So may be u will see from now all the time pets everywhere around u...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum