HG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup Gangsters! Welcome to the HG official forumz. Read it or be kicked.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1)

+4
Kaisyaedda
helenkey
NomNom
Choh
8 posters

Are you in favor of Prop. 1? (Read Below)

(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Vote_lcap42%(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Vote_lcap58%(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Empty (Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:38 am

Choh

Choh

Hey guys, I'll try to be to the point:

Prop. 1:

Instead of 2 raids every single day at reset, we do 4 raids every other day. 2 just before reset, and 2 following the reset, over a period of 60-70 minutes.

For example we do 2 raids around 23:20 PST Monday, and 2 more later that night at reset (0:00 PST Tuesday) for a total of 4 raids in a night.

NOTE: Assuming the party is up and ready to raid before/at 23:20, we have a surplus amount of time to do 2 raids which average at around 10 minutes each, and time to switch characters for reset which takes about 5-10 minutes.

Some people may be wondering what the benefits of this alternative might be. Here are a few possible benefits:
1, having every other day off to sleep, or work, or whatever you decide,
2, four drops at once means you're less likely to miss the item you want,
3, less likely to run into periods of too few members, less feeling of tedious repetition,
4, again I'll emphasize, MORE SLEEP. Nuff sed. <3

NOTE: We should try to schedule so that raids don't fall on Wednesday nights, if/when we can, in case maintenance is extended. (Maintenance is on Wednesdays right?) Shocked

2(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Empty Re: (Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 am

NomNom

Cocky Racist Bastard

Cool ideas =D

Though on some of the days 23:00 server time is too early for me and hence I might not be able to come regularly on those runs.

Nevertheless...... I vote ay!

3(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Empty Re: (Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 pm

helenkey

Cocky Racist Bastard

not in favor of it. a reason will be in the case that u really have to miss out 1 day. it will be 16 points.

4(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Empty Re: (Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 am

Kaisyaedda

Kaisyaedda
Admin

I like this idea. Meaning off day from SD. =x

5(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Empty Re: (Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 am

ShiroYasha

Racist Bastard

Nay
And apparently, server's time changed by 1 hours again. Time for a new vote?

6(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Empty Re: (Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:11 pm

zabanya

zabanya
Greedy Cocky Racist Bastard

not worth the risk, and it doesnt change anything, same drop, same points its just more confusing no need to change it.

i dont see any benefit for our guild or drop in raid in this idea

7(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Empty Re: (Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 am

xhighbloodx

Racist Bastard

why dont we try to continue our HH guild we can make a lot more progress now since lag issue is resolved for most of the players..

8(Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Empty Re: (Alternative Raid) Proposition (#1) Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:06 am

DeliciouslyGood

DeliciouslyGood
Racist Bastard

I'm fine with this idea : x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum